- We aim to limit the amount of personal data collected required for legitimate purposes.
- We request your consent to process personal data before processing takes place.
- We take reasonable commercial and industry-standard steps to protect and process data securely.
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted at your request.
Personal Data Collected:
We collect data based on the need per service to use our services and websites. As a general rule, we gather as little data as possible to fulfil the delivery of those services while maintaining compliance with bookkeeping laws and similar laws and regulations. Data processing is only done where legitimate interest is found to be applicable. We retain this data for up to 7 years due to bookkeeping legislation in Sweden. When possible, information is compiled and anonymised to maintain its analytical value for Rukkor, and personal data is purged and removed in this process. Data is collected when a user contacts us, for example, via email or chat support, fills out forms for purchasing or testing our services, and uses our website and services. We also manually collect data from public records and company websites where contact information is listed for sales and marketing purposes.
- First and last name
- Age group
- Email address
- Phone number
- Visitor behaviour
- Username and password, and other account-specific data
- Functional cookies are used to identify specific users, keep them signed in, and store preferences for how you view the site and use our services.
- Analytical cookies are used to track user behaviour and interaction to monitor how services function and operate to ensure a working service. They’re also used to research how to improve services based on user interaction and behaviour with said services.
- Advertising cookies track user interaction and behaviour on and off websites and services to complement and optimise our marketing efforts. Advertising cookies are also used for logging content viewed, links clicked, IP addresses, browser and device. We share this information with advertising services such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads to market and re-market our services.
We use third-party providers to store, process and analyse user data, directly recording and monitoring user behaviour on sites and services.
Google Analytics for website statistics
- Google Tag Manager, for implementation of tracking and Analytics
- Google Ads, for tracking between ads and website visitors
- Meta (Facebook) Business Pixel, for tracking ads and website visitors
- LinkedIn Pixel, for tracking ads and website visitors
- Hotjar, for recording user behaviour on the websites
- MailChimp, for email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Webflow, for hosting and form submission processing on the websites
- Tawk.to, for serving users and customers with live chat
- Amazon Web Services, for hosting services and general data storage
- Microsoft, for hosting services and general data storage
- You have the right to request a copy of all personal data we have stored about you
- You have the right to withdraw consent for processing your data
- You have the right to have your data updated and corrected if we have incorrect data
- You have the right to have your data deleted unless it’s required by law for us to keep
If you wish to exercise these rights, don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact information below. Make sure to clearly state who you are and what your claim is so we can process it correctly and efficiently.
271 39 Ystad
Phone: +46 411 23 66 90