To start measuring, you must first create a project in Geometra. You then export your measurements to eKalkyl to create your calculation. Read more about exports .
- Choose create project under the menu at the top left.
- Then fill in the name of the project and press "OK"
- Select one or more drawings and press open.
- the "key" icon is a collapsible tree if the file has multiple pages.
- Each measurement will end up under each page or file. See picture no. 2.
NOTE! all projects in Geometra save locally on your computer (default setting).
Save to Server
To be able to access your measurements from other computers, you need to upload the projects manually to our server.
You do this by right-clicking on the project and selecting "send to server". Under the Server tab, you can now access the projects you have uploaded from any computer.
To download a project, right-click and select "download".
Keep in mind that when you quit for the day, you need to send the latest ones you made to the server. This is done so that you get an updated version of the project on other computers.
The next step is to scale your drawing. Read how to set scale .