Basic course in Fall protection - NSA authorized – Free Course - Malmoe Sweden
Basic course in Fall protection - NSA authorized
Rukkor is in the start-up phase of a new collaboration with the Procurator academy and in connection with that has been given the opportunity to offer our users places on their Basic Fall Protection Course on September 28.
The training is carried out on site in the Procurator's training premises at Källvattengatan 5 in Malmö.
Who is the Basic course in fall protection suitable for?
The course is suitable for those who need to train for simpler fall protection situations at work such as on mobile work platforms, on scaffolding and in other work where fall protection is used passively as either fall prevention or capture.
Course content theory and practice
• Law: Work Environment Act section 3 and 4 / Responsibility of employee and employer.
• Knowledge of systematic work environment work.
• Awareness of risk analysis and rescue plan. Working alone, the impossibility of putting together a sustainable rescue plan when working alone.
• To become suspended in a harness (passive). (Reference HSE RR708)
• Different types of fall protection systems. Methods and collective protection, choice of equipment. Ranking when it comes to collective protection and personal fall protection.
• Anchoring / What is an anchoring?
• Daily check / What is it?
• Dynamic forces and fall factors.
• Putting on a harness correctly.
• Test hang in the harness.
• Selection of anchor points.
Course details and cost
Time: 2 hours of theory and 2 hours of practice
Facility: Theoretical room and suitable training place with beam/anchor point
Group size: Limited number of places (Max 8 participants per training session and a maximum of 3 free participants per company)
Instructors: 1 pc
Certificate: Basic course in fall protection
Validity period: It is always the employer who is responsible for ensuring that the employee has the right skills for the work to be performed. The Nordic Safety Association's (NSA) assessment based on the development of equipment is that the knowledge should be renewed at least every two years.
Language: the training is conducted in Swedish.
The course is free of charge for companies with a Geometra license. Max one participant per license. If you want to book more participants than you have licenses, the course cost is SEK 1,700/participant. A prerequisite for free participation is that the course participant attends an evaluation call by phone together with Rukkor's staff.
For registration in ID06, SEK 100 is added. (The prices are ex VAT)
All Procurator's fall protection training courses are authorized by the Nordic Safety Association (NSA).